- 1.What is the purpose of the RCMP performance measures? How do they differ from LOS standards? Can performance measures trigger the need for a deficiency plan?
- 2.Once a segment is added to the RCMP roadway network can it be removed?
- 3.How is a development project defined as part of the land use impact analysis program?
- 4.Is SJCOG seeking to approve/disapprove development projects based on the land use impact analysis contained in the RCMP?
- 5.Are jurisdictions required to add capacity to fix a deficiency?
- 6.What trips are exempt from RCMP standards?
- 7.What are the funding implications for jurisdictions if they do not comply with the RCMP program?
- 8.What is the process for when a local agency is found to be in noncompliance?
- 9.How much money does the local agencies receive to implement the RCMP program?